TLC provides exceptional event nanny services for businesses, organizations, daycare centers, resorts, and schools.
Whether you are a daycare center looking for substitutes, an organization needing on-site childcare staffing for your nursery, or a family needing event nanny services for a private social occasion like wedding babysitting, TLC childcare staffing services provide experienced, highly-vetted, quality childcare resources.
Daycare Substitute Agency For Staffing
Hire our highly experienced caregivers for your daycare substitute staffing needs, whether it’s ongoing, as-needed, or last-minute substitutes.
- Daycare & Preschool
- Nursery Staff Subs
- Religious Organizations
- Health Club Childcare Staffing
- Resort Kids’ Club Childcare Staffing
Event Nanny Services
TLC Family Care’s event nanny services coordinates, staffs, and supplies everything needed for on-site childcare for events at your home or chosen venue. Our wedding babysitting service is one of the best ways to enjoy your evening worry-free from anywhere. We also cover other events like:
- Charity Events
* To request an event nanny service proposal, please use the form below.
Our TLC Qualifying & Screening Process includes:
- Interview candidates face-to-face
- Evaluate childcare skills, knowledge, and philosophy
- Check references
- Verify employment
- Check police records
- Review employment goals
- Additional background checks
- CPR & First Aid Training
**Event Nanny Service: Rates vary depending on the size of group, length of job and location.
- A 50% down payment is required for groups requesting one or more caregivers.
- Additional charges may include parking, snacks and meals, materials for arts and crafts, and entertainers.
- Caregivers are available 7 days per week both day and evening hours.
- There is a four-hour minimum for all group childcare staffing services.
- For large groups of over 25 children, a coordinator is required before and during the event.
- The coordinator oversees the total childcare staffing program and monitors the whereabouts of parents & children with sign-in and sign-out sheets.
Payment Options for Daycare Subs and Event Care:
- Client pays each caregiver directly the day of the job(s) $17-$20 per hour (four hour minimum per caregiver).
- Client pays TLC $7.00 per hour for each caregiver, charged to a credit card. (minimum $40 for TLC's fees).
- If Option One is selected, Client understands that the caregivers providing service at Client’s event or facility are not employees of TLC.
- TLC pays the caregivers via our payroll.
- Client is billed a Total of $30.00 per hour per caregiver*.
- $30.00 per hour per caregiver; four-hour minimum per day per Caregiver; paid directly to TLC, billed to a Mastercard, Visa, Discover, or American Express.
Exceeding safety standards
TLC carries liability insurance and is bonded. We provide a release form to protect your company or organization; a copy of our policy is available upon request.
- Children/Caregiver Ratio, 5:1
- Infant/Toddler Caregiver Ratio, 3:1 (up to 3 years old)