TLC provides exceptional childcare & group care staffing services for businesses, organizations, day care centers, resorts, and schools.
Whether you are an organization needing on-site staffing, an employer offering Backup childcare, or are simply needing one-time staffing for a private social event, TLC childcare & group care staffing services provide experienced, highly-vetted, quality childcare resources.
Hire our highly-experienced caregivers for your staffing needs, whether it’s ongoing, as-needed or last-minute substitutes.
- Daycare & Preschool
- Nursery Staff Subs
- Religious Organizations
- Health Club Childcare
- Resort Kids’ Club Staff
TLC coordinates, staffs, and supplies everything needed for on-site childcare for events at your home or chosen venue.
- Charity Events
Employers who offer childcare support services see maximized recruiting and retention, lower absenteeism, and enhanced employee focus.
- Employer Sponsored Care
- On-site Childcare
- In-home Backup Care
- Educational Resources
Exceeding safety standards
TLC carries liability insurance and is bonded. We provide a release form to protect your company or organization; a copy of our policy is available upon request.
- Children/Caregiver Ratio, 5:1
- Infant/Toddler Caregiver Ratio, 3:1 (up to 3 years old)
- Rates vary depending on the size of group, length of job and location.
- A 50% down payment is required for groups requesting one or more caregivers.
- Additional charges may include parking, snacks and meals, materials for arts and crafts, entertainers.
- Caregivers are available 7 days per week both day and evening hours.
- There is a four-hour minimum on all group services.
- For large groups of over 25 children, a coordinator is required before and during the event.
- The coordinator oversees the total program and monitors the whereabouts of parents & children with sign-in and sign-out sheets.
- Client pays each caregiver directly the day of the job(s) $15 per hour (four hour minimum per caregiver).
- Client pays TLC $7.00 per hour for each caregiver, charged to a credit card. (the four hour minimum applies to both the Caregiver's and TLC's fees).
- If Option one is selected, Client understands that the caregivers providing service at Client’s event or facility are not employees of TLC.
- TLC pays the caregivers via our payroll.
- Client is billed Total of $30.00 per hour per caregiver*.
- $30.00 per hour per caregiver; all-inclusive (Agency fees and Caregiver Pay) four-hour minimum per day per Caregiver; paid directly to TLC, billed to a Mastercard, Visa, Discover, or American Express.
Our TLC Qualifying & Screening Process includes:
- Interview candidates face-to-face
- Evaluate childcare skills, knowledge, and philosophy
- Check references
- Verify employment
- Check police records
- Review employment goals
- Additional background checks
- CPR & First Aid Training