Our National Backup Child and Adult Care for Employers helps increase productivity and reduce absenteeism.
Employer-Sponsored Backup Care
Reduce costly absenteeism by providing Backup Child and Adult Care services for your employees. This valuable company benefit enables employees to leave their loved ones in the care of a professional and go to work with peace of mind. Care is provided when and where you need it.
TLC partners with companies large and small to provide high-quality Backup child and senior care services as an employee benefit.
We provide an affordable investment in employee well-being while making a significant impact on employee morale.
When employees believe their company is striving to promote their success and well-being, they are motivated to work harder, stay focused and take pride in their jobs. One of the best ways to support a healthy work/life balance is by helping employees resolve unexpected breakdowns in family care. This valuable benefit helps ensure employees no longer miss work unexpectedly due to family care breakdowns. Knowing they can leave their loved ones in the care of a professional, enables them to be on the job with true peace of mind. Our national network can provide services to your employees wherever they reside or are traveling for business. Our extensive experience allows us to work with companies to create an individual corporate care program that meets the specific needs of your organization.
A Win for Your Employees!
- Stress-Free: Quickly and simply resolve breakdowns in family care.
- Convenient: Care is provided when and where your employees need it.
- Affordable: Minimal employee co-pay.
- Always available: Care can be delivered 24/7 - 365.
A Win for Your Company!
- Effective: Decrease absenteeism and increase performance.
- Powerful: Boost employee loyalty and corporate morale.
- Affordable: Cost-effective and easy to implement for any size company.
Exceeding safety standards
We offer over 33 years of experience providing Backup care to families. TLC was one of the first emergency and sick child care service in the US and continues as a leader in the industry.
Our TLC Qualifying & Screening Process includes:
- Professional pre-screen and interview
- Evaluate childcare skills, knowledge, and philosophy
- Check references
- Verify employment
- Check police records
- Review employment goals
- Background checks
- CPR & First Aid Training
TLC carries liability insurance, worker’s compensation and is bonded.