Our TLC in-room hotel nannies provide families with safe, convenient, as-needed child care. Sitters are available for hotels and visitors to help to make your stay more enjoyable.
Hotel & Visitor sitting Services
Attend a meeting, enjoy a local restaurant, or simply relax — enjoy your stay even more when you know someone is taking care of your children. Our sitters are available for hotels & visitors. All sitters are professionally screened, warm, nurturing, mature caregivers selected especially for their experience, reliability, and commitment to quality childcare.
Parents love the safety and convenience of our insured and bonded, in-room and resort sitters — and kids love the sitters!
Make your reservations today.
- Advance notice before your trip is always preferred.
- TLC accommodates same day requests.
- 3 hours notice.
- After submitting request we will match you with one of our qualified and available sitters.
- When your sitter is assigned we will email you a confirmation with her bio and a photo.
What can I expect to pay for a Hotel Sitter?
- Sitter’s Fee: $15.00/hr (1-3 kids) + $1/hr per additional child, paid in cash at the end of EACH session
- $40 agency fee for each visit (Credit Card required for agency fee)
- 4 hour minimum on all services
- Parking fees to be paid by client
- On designated holidays there is a $10 agency surcharge and caregivers are paid time-and-a-half. Designated holidays are: New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas day, 4th of July, Memorial Day, Labor Day and Easter Sunday.
TLC is frequently requested at some of the top Family-Friendly Resorts in the USA. Our vetted sitters often care for guests’ children at hotels and resorts like the The Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons, Westin, Crowne Plaza, Doubletree, W Hotels, Sheraton, The Fontainebleau, Grand Floridian, Hilton, Hyatt, Nobu, Marriott, The Breakers, Loews, Eden Roc, Le Meridien, and many more. If you are visiting any resort in one of our cities, chances are we have a great sitter standing by for you! We also send sitters to homes and condos where visitors may be staying through AirBnB or other services.
Our TLC Qualifying & Screening Process includes:
- Interview candidates face-to-face
- Evaluate childcare skills, knowledge, and philosophy
- Check references
- Verify employment
- Check police records
- Review employment goals
- Additional background checks
- CPR & First Aid Training