1) Mix primary colors together to form new colors.
2) Go on an ABC garden hunt.
3) Make coffee filter flowers or butterflies.
4) Make alphabet soup.
5) Make a masking tape raceway and city.
6) Make flags using Lego.
7) Make shapes using craft sticks and velcro.
8) Write a letter to your favorite Frozen character.
9) Play bubble wrap hopscotch.
10) Practice addition and subtraction using a deck of cards.
11) Have a reading picnic outside with your stuffed animals.
12) Listen to stories online at www.storylineonline.net.
13) Practice writing letters using shaving cream on a cookie sheet.
14) Print lyrics to your favorite song and practice reading them.
15) Decorate a frame or trinket box with sea shells and jewels.
16) Make a crayon resist card using a white crayon and water color paints.
17) Make an alphabet city using pipe cleaners or wikki sticks.
18) Create a city using Magna Tiles.
19) Do pepper and celery paint stamping.
20) Collect “Pixie Dust” sprinkled by Tinker Bell around your yard.
The professionals at TLC Family Care personally assist nannies, babysitters and families in St. Louis, Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, Memphis, Charlotte, Miami and Orlando to find the right childcare arrangement. Our mission is to provide a safe and personalized approach for families and caregivers to connect with each other that is not an internet search. TLC has worked with families, nannies, sitters, newborn care providers, and tutors for over 35 years and looks forward to working with you! To find great nanny and babysitting jobs visit us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 314-725-5660.
It is finally summertime! TLC for Kids nannies and sitters can spend their days playing outside and soaking in the sun! I have seen so many great outdoor ideas for things to do this summer on Pinterest. Now would also be a great time to update your TLC goody bag with things to do outside like bubbles, chalk, or a kite. Just a few reminders when spending time outside this summer.
- Remember to use sunscreen. Ask mom or dad where it’s kept and how they would like it used. Also, keep little ones in the shade or under an umbrella.
- TLC babysitters are not allowed to go swimming. This doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy other water play ideas. With the parent’s permission you can play with the sprinkler, water balloons or water guns!
- Don’t lock yourself out of the house.
- Stay hydrated. Make sure everyone is drinking plenty of water while playing outside.
Remember TLC for Kids sitters in South Florida and St. Louis are experienced and screened and ready to come play with your kids this summer!