If you have recent newborn experience (non family members) we’d love to talk to you! Newborn nannies are essential to new moms and you can enjoy caring for a new baby while also helping educate and support new parents.
Pay is competitive at $14-16/hr with a four hour min and shifts vary from 8a-6p. These jobs are flexible and you can make your own schedule!
Overnights shifts are available as well”
– Typical hours 9 pm – 6 am
– Caregiver may not sleep during shift
– 2 to 5 nights per week
Each applicant must have:
– Have a high school degree
– Provide clean criminal record check
– Be willing to become CPR certified
– Provide 3 childcare references related to caring for