Posts Tagged ‘st. louis families’
Top 5 things for parents to do with children in and around St. Louis in the Spring
We’ve rounded up our Top 5 favorite places to visit this spring in and around St. Louis. What’s your favorite?
- Visit the Missouri Botanical Garden: The Botanical Garden is a beautiful place to explore in the Spring, with over 79 acres of stunning garden displays. There are plenty of activities and events for kids, including scavenger hunts, butterfly releases, and interactive exhibits.
- Explore the St. Louis Zoo: The St. Louis Zoo is a great place to take kids of all ages. They have a wide variety of animals to see, and many exhibits are interactive, such as the stingray pool and petting zoo.
- Go to Grant’s Farm: Grant’s Farm is a historic landmark and a fun place for families to visit in the Spring. It’s free to enter and explore, and there are plenty of things to do, such as feeding the goats and seeing the exotic animals.
- Take a ride on the Gateway Arch Riverboat: Enjoy a scenic boat ride on the Mississippi River and take in the sights of the Gateway Arch and St. Louis skyline. Kids will love the adventure of being on a riverboat, and parents can relax and take in the views.
- Attend the St. Louis Science Center: The Science Center is a great place to take kids who love to learn and explore. There are plenty of interactive exhibits and hands-on activities that make learning fun, plus a planetarium and an OMNIMAX theater.
These are just a few of the many activities available in and around St. Louis in the Spring. With so much to do, there’s something for everyone to enjoy!
The professionals at TLC Family Care personally assist nannies, babysitters and families in St. Louis, Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, Memphis, Charlotte, Miami and Orlando to find the right childcare arrangement. Our mission is to provide a safe and personalized approach for families and caregivers to connect with each other that is not an internet search. TLC has worked with families, nannies, sitters, newborn care providers, and tutors for over 35 years and looks forward to working with you! To find great nanny and babysitting jobs visit us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 314-725-5660.