Posts Tagged ‘orlando babysitting jobs’
TLC is Here To Help
TLC Family Care understands that nothing is more important than the care your loved ones receive. We take the stress and worry out of the hiring process for you. Through our rigorous application and screening process, we provide you with caregivers to match all your needs. We have at our disposal the largest and most experienced pool of experienced caregivers – in many specialties!
With the help of our placement counselors, find the help that you and your family need.
Here are just a few of the positions TLC caregivers take on:
• Permanent Nanny: caring for children on a long-term basis
• Temporary Nanny or Babysitter: on-call seven days a week to help you out for a day, an evening, a weekend, you name it
• Hotel Sitter: for out-of-town visitors looking for childcare assistance on your vacation
• Tutor or Homework Helper: there to assist with any subject K-12 or in higher education
• Housekeeper or Personal Assistant: helping out in your home or at your events
• Adult Companion: available to provide non-medical care or household assistance for your loved ones
• House- and Pet-Sitters: takes care of your house and your pets while you’re away
• Newborn Caregivers: qualified to provide the extra attention and specialized skills your new baby needs
Remember, TLC works with you to find the caregiver that best suits your needs – live-in or live-out, part-time or full-time, summer, after-school, or year-round! Each of our nannies can provide their own transportation, references, background checks, high school diploma, and unique set of skills and experiences. They, and we, are excited to meet you. Contact us at tlcforkids.com today!
TLC For Kids, Inc. has been St. Louis’ premier nanny and babysitting agency for over 30 years. TLC For Kids’ dedicated staff is ready to assist you in finding nannies, tutors, newborn care specialists, sitters and more in Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Ft. Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando, Palm Beach, Sarasota, St. Louis, Tampa and more!. Reach us at email@example.com or 314-725-5660.
How To Become a TLC Caregiver
Interested in nannying? Apply to work with TLC for Kids! We can help you find the pay and hours that work for you based on your needs and your previous experience. All you need to do is:
- Apply! Our application is straightforward and accessible online here. Be as accurate and thorough as possible so we can get a good sense of who you are.
- Interview with one of our staff members – it’s important to us that we get to know you as you move through the application process.
- Help us finalize your file. This includes any certifications you have, like CPR or first-aid, letters of recommendation, and background checks.
- Attend Orientation! Once we have interviewed and screened you, we will invite you to attend an orientation so you can become more familiar with our policies as an agency.
It’s as simple as that! Once you’ve been hired on, we’ll match you with families and get you started. Learn more and start the process at this page. We look forward to working with you!
P.S. Don’t forget – TLC caregivers must be eighteen or older; have a high school diploma or GED; be able to provide your own vehicle and valid driver’s license; be eligible to work in the U.S.; be willing to provide a clean police record check; and be able to give TLC at least three verifiable childcare references. Contact us with any questions!