The nanny world is full of resources and information for nannies, parents and agencies. We’ve pulled together 5 of our favorites that we think you should be checking out for the information they provide.
- Nanny Magazine. This is the only publication for nannies featuring advice, industry news, insights and inspiration. They offer free articles and a subscription with subscriber only content.
- International Nanny Association. The longest running nanny organization serving the in-home child care industry, INA bring together all aspects of this industry – nannies, newborn care specialists, parents, agencies, training programs and service providers. With Recommended Practices for Nannies to the INA Nanny Credential Exam, the INA has it covered. Check out their resources for Parents and their annual conference, happening May 2023 in Orlando.
- Nanny ABCs. Nanny ABCs offers courses for nannies to elevate their career, an in-depth blog, and don’t miss their Nanny ABCs’ Next Step podcast featuring the “leaders of the at home childcare industry is here to provide you with the childcare industry’ best practices, to be clear, concise, and immediately applicable.”
- Nanny Care Hub. NCH is the site of industry advocate and veteran nanny Lora Brawley. Check out the blog of General information, Parenting and Nanny Life.
- Practically Perfect Podcast. The musings of two veteran nannies, Lora Brawley and Sue Downey, they bring hot topics in the industry straight to listeners everywhere.
The professionals at TLC Family Care personally assist nannies, babysitters and families in St. Louis, Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, Memphis, Charlotte, Miami and Orlando to find the right childcare arrangement. Our mission is to provide a safe and personalized approach for families and caregivers to connect with each other that is not an internet search. TLC has worked with families, nannies, sitters, newborn care providers, and tutors for over 35 years and looks forward to working with you! To find great nanny and babysitting jobs visit us at email@example.com or Call 314-725-5660.