Are you looking to hire a nanny? TLC for Kids has full time and part time nannies available in St. Louis, Mo. and Florida! Through our extensive screening and hiring process, we always have access to a pool of highly qualified, skilled, and trained caregivers for all of your needs. Just complete these simple steps, and you’ll be matched up with your perfect nanny in no time!
- Complete our TLC Parent Application Form and Services Agreement – and pay your search fee. Please fill out the form in as much detail as possible!
- Talk to a TLC staff member about your application, what you’re looking for, and the procedures in place to help you get what you need. We will also provide you with the necessary paperwork to become a household employer, as well as guidance for creating and maintaining a positive relationship with your nanny.
- Interview nanny candidates. We will work with you to schedule interviews in your home, and will provide suggested interview questions. Remember, we also screen all candidates through in-person interviews, reference checks, background checks, and more. Our expert placement counselors only connect you with candidates who fulfill your requirements and qualifications.
- Make an offer and negotiate salary and benefits – again, with our guidance along the way!
- Complete remaining paperwork such as an “intent to hire” form and a Nanny Employment Agreement, and submit a Placement Fee to secure your nanny’s position.
Remember, this process takes between 2 and 6 weeks, and you are under no obligation to hire any caregiver we send you. You should also know that once you hire a nanny, the first 10 weeks (two weeks during summertime) are considered a probationary period. If you or your new nanny are not satisfied with the match, TLC will start a new search at no additional fee. It really is that simple!
TLC For Kids has been providing nanny placements for 30 years in St. Louis and a few years ago started a nanny agency in Florida. TLC is often asked how a traditional nanny agency is different than the do-it-yourself options on the web. Here are some of advantages of using a brick and mortar nanny agency.
A good nanny agency is a time saver for both the nanny and the family.
A good nanny agency has an established reputation based on previous nanny placements, which in turn draws additional nannies and families into its registry, improving the choices for all.
A good nanny agency treats the nanny and family as equals. Both are our clients!
A good nanny agency provides a solid nanny/family contract.
A good nanny agency stands behind its placements with trial periods and impartially counsels both parties in case of on-the-job conflict.
A good nanny agency monitors the success of its nanny placements and may even offer workshops and gatherings that support both nanny and family.
A good nanny agency is known by its customer service, the caliber of the nannies and families it serves, and the frequent long-term success of its placements.
TLC for Kids is one of the first agencies in the country to provide nanny placements. Our Placement Counselors are experts in their fields and have 10 years experience placing nannies with families. Visit our website to learn more about TLC for Kids and to start the placement process.