Art Basel is an exciting time of year in Miami. However, visiting exhibits like Art Miami, Aqua, and Red Dot can be stressful with young kids. It’s hard to enjoy all the beautiful art work when you are worried about your kids touching everything!
Parents start to wonder what to do with their kids while they are at Art Basel or enjoying the Miami Nightlife.
TLC for Kids Miami has the answer! TLC For Kids has vetted, loving and experienced babysitters who can come to your hotel to entertain and safeguard your children so you can tour Art Basal.
It’s easy to reserve a TLC Miami hotel babysitter. Visit our website to complete the Hotel Reservation form. A TLC representative will contact you immediately to assign and confirm an experienced sitter. TLC sitters will make sure your child is having fun while you are away!
TLC For Kids, Inc. has been St. Louis’ premier nanny and babysitting agency for over 25 years. We also provide caregivers in Miami, South Florida and Atlanta. TLC For Kids’ dedicated staff is ready to assist you in finding nannies, tutors, newborn care specialists, sitters and more. Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-725-5660.
What is there to do during the summer in Miami? Other than soaking up the sun and playing on the beach, Miami is a kid-friendly city.
Here are five places for you to visit with your children:
1. Monkey Jungle. Monkey Jungle is a 30-acre park broken up into three sections: the wild monkey swimming pool, the Orangutans, and the Amazonian Rainforest. Families and children can walk through the jungle, and see each monkey living in their natural habitat. There is also the option of buying food to feed the monkeys.
2. Perez Art Museum Miami. Once a month, the art museum in downtown Miami, invites families in to exhibits and permanent collection free of charge. Then, the second Saturday of every month, the museum also schedules child-friendly art-making activities from 12-5 p.m. This is a great learning experience!
3. Fruit & Spice Park. Fruit & Spice Park is deemed one of the nation’s most unusual parks. At the park, you’re encouraged to pick and eat the fruit right off the trees (or ground). The park has more than 500 varieties of fruits, vegetables, spices, herbs and nuts. The park even has a bamboo grove, and a lake with a waterfall and lily pads. This is a good activity for days when the weather is nice, and exposes your children to the wide variety of available foods.
4. Coral Gable Arts Cinema. On the second Saturday and Sunday of each month, a family-friendly movie is shown at 11 a.m. for only $5 (popcorn included). This is an affordable option that allows the entire family to enjoy an activity together.
5. Miami-Dade Public Library. Not only does the library have tons of reading for your children and family, but they are also offering free museum passes. The Museum Pass offers patrons FREE admission for a family of four to the Deering Estate at Cutler, Fruit & Spice Park, HistoryMiami, Miami Children’s Museum, Miami Science Museum, Pérez Art Museum Miami and Vizcaya Museum & Gardens. All you have to do is visit your local branch!
Miami does have a lot of fun things to do with the kids during the day. AND, they also have a very exciting night life! While visiting take a night or two and check out one of their great restaurants or bars. TLC for Kids has trustworthy and experienced sitters who can come to the hotel and watch the kids. Call TLC for Kids Miami to book a sitter today (305) 256-5905.
Maria Goggio, TLC Personnel Director, Jessica Friedman TLC Placement Director join Angela Lehman, TLC Vice President, and Owners Sharon and Stephanie Graff at the TLC Miami office on Collins Drive.
The staff was in Miami to get a close up view of Miami and Fort Lauderdale hotels. TLC for Kids has been servicing St. Louis’ finest hotels since 1985 and look forward to providing the same high quality nanny and babysitting services for Miami and Fort Lauderdale hotels.
TLC’s in-room hotel sitters provide families with safe, convenient, as needed child care. TLC South Florida sitters are professionally screened, warm and nurturing, and mature caregivers. They are selected especially for their experience, reliability, and commitment to quality child care. TLC nannies are easily recognizable in their uniforms and bring age appropriate activities for your children.
Call today for TLC hotel sitters 305-256-5905!
Summer vacations are a lot of fun for everyone. Kids love traveling to new places and seeing all the cool things a different city can offer. If your kids are like my kids, one of the most fun things about a vacation is the hotel. I don’t know why, but most kids the idea of staying in a hotel for a few days.
Parents, however, can find the hotel room a little cramped. After a long day and nights of sight seeing parents can use a little recharge time.
TLC For Kids can help! We offer hotel babysitting in St. Louis, Mo. Our Miami office offers hotel babysitting in Fort Lauderdale and Miami! Our hotel sitters are fun, reliable and screened. They will come to the hotel with games and activities for the kids to do while you enjoy an evening out.
Visit our website to complete the hotel registration form. TLC recommends booking your sitter prior to your arrival but last minute requests are welcome.
Since 1985 TLC has been providing nanny and babysitting services for St. Louis hotels.
Now, TLC Miami offers hotel babysitting services. Our professionally screened, warm, nuturing and mature caregivers are selected specially for their experience, reliability and commitment to quality child care.
They will come to your hotel and watch the children while you enjoy an evening out. Our hotel sitters will bring age appropriate toys and games for the children to play.
TLC for Kids services some of Miami’s best hotels like the Canyon Ranch Spa, Fountainebleau, The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, and The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove.
If you would like a TLC sitter to come to your Miami hotel you can make reservations on line. Please try to give as much notice as possible when reserving a TLC hotel sitter.