Posts Tagged ‘gift for my nanny’
Gift Ideas for your Nanny
It’s that time of the year. Time to think about what to give the wonderful person who cares for your kids. We’ve come up with a list of some of our favorite nanny holiday gifts.
1. Holiday Bonus
2. Homemade gifts from the kids
3. Extra paid time off
4. Membership to a gym or club she enjoys
5. Health Insurance
6. Entertainment tickets (movie passes, concert tickets, sporting events)
7. Updated phone, I-pad, computer
8. Reimbursement for continuing education or seminar expenses
9. Items from the Nanny B Goode Boutique (My favorite is the “have your nanny call my nanny shirts!)
10. Gift Cards
You can check out our Pinterest boards for cute craft ideas the kids can make too!
TLC For Kids, Inc. has been St. Louis’ premier nanny and babysitting agency for over 25 years. TLC For Kids’ dedicated staff is ready to assist you in finding nannies, tutors, newborn care specialists, sitters and more. Reach us at email@example.com or 314-725-5660.