Are you going to Florida this spring break? South Florida is a great escape from the cold weather. Florida has so much to offer families this Spring.
First thing on any families spring break list is the beach. One of the best things about visiting Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and West Palm Beach are the beautiful beaches! You and your family can enjoy the warm temperatures on the beach during the day. When evening comes hire a TLC for Kids babysitter to watch the kids so you can enjoy the South Beach night life.
There is more to do in Florida than just the beach. Miami has some fun attractions for families too. Jungle Island is a popular place for families and features a unique petting zoo. Stop by the Miami Zoo to see the famous Miami Flamingos. Another great destination for the family is the Miami Children’s Museum. This museum is like no other because it features a two story sand castle!
Spring break in Miami isn’t just for kids. Take the time to enjoy some couple time while on break. TLC babysitters are screened and ready to work in Miami, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, and Tampa.
Reserve a TLC sitter to come to the hotel while you enjoy a date night!
Over the last few weeks we have collected some great feedback from our clients on the TLC sitters they have used. Nothing makes us happier than to receive such glowing reviews of a job well done! Way to go TLC caregivers!
Here are some of the comments clients have shared with us:
- “Laura has been great. She has helped in every way. She has taken care of my newborn and has also now won over by very choosy toddler. My visit to Florida would have been very difficult without someone like Laura who is willing to help with everything and who is reliable. I would like to put her in my suitcase and take her back home with me 🙂 “
- ” Erin was amazing! She far exceeded my expectations. I was a little worried about needing a sitter for 8 hours because that’s a long time and I was afraid the sitter might get worn out or frustrated after a while. Erin was so patient with the kids and kept them entertained the entire time. The biggest surprise for me was when I walked in the room and saw my 3 yr old was already in his pajamas and sleeping, and had been sleep since 9pm! Bedtime with him is a struggle, even for me! I feel triumphant if I can get him to bed before 11pm on weekends and even that requires a battle but Erin had no problem getting him to bed. My daughter is very picky about sitters and she loved Erin. She like her so much she even left the cutest note for me to find once I got back to the room. I thought it was very nice and a reflection of Erin’s great work so I attached it to the email for you to see. My experience with TLC was amazing overall and I will definitely use the service again if the need arises!”
- ” Julie was wonderful. I’m actually going to be specifically requesting her on my future TLC needs.”
- ” Courtney was a fantastic nanny. I chatted with her for a while before we left, and I felt very comfortable leaving my son with her. She was warm and friendly and has a lot of newborn experience. My son has been having issues taking a bottle, and she even got him to successfully take down a couple ounces. I would highly recommend her and I hope to get her again. She also said wonderful things about TLC and the type of training she received through your service, making me even more confident booking a nanny through TLC again. “
If you are in need of a babysitter in St. Louis, Missouri or South Florida TLC is here for you. Our babysitters are experienced, screened and reliable. To learn more about requesting a TLC sitter visit our website at tlcforkids.com.
Are you looking for something to do this spring break? Why not take a trip to South Florida! If you need an escape from the cold weather bring the family down to Florida. Florida has so much to offer families this Spring.
One of the best things about visiting Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and West Palm Beach are the beautiful beaches! You and your family can enjoy the warm temperatures on the beach during the day. And in the evening, you can hire a TLC for Kids babysitter to enjoy the South Beach night life.
Miami has some fun attractions for families too. Jungle Island is a popular place for families and features a unique petting zoo. Stop by the Miami Zoo to see the famous Miami Flamingos. Another great destination for the family is the Miami Children’s Museum. This museum is like no other because it features a two story sand castle!
Don’t forget that spring break in Miami isn’t just for kids. Take the time to enjoy some couple time while on vacation. TLC babysitters are screened and ready to work in Miami, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, and Tampa. Reserve a TLC sitter to come to the hotel while you enjoy a date night!
TLC for Kids babysitters and nannies are available to drive kids. Our temporary babysitters can help with driving to school, after school activities or to a friend’s house for a play date. TLC nannies not only drive kids to school and other activities but often assist the family with errands. We do ask that the parents provide the sitter with the appropriate car seat.
Please read the information below about car seat recommendations and requirements for the state of Missouri.
Child Car Seat Laws
While safety belts offer excellent protection for adults, they are not designed to keep children safe in the event of a motor vehicle accident. Missouri law states:
• A child less than four years old or weighing under 40 pounds must be secured in a child passenger restraint system appropriate for the child.
• A child over four years of age, but less than eight years of age, who also weighs between 40 and 80 pounds and is under 4’9″ tall, must be secured in a child passenger restraint system or booster seat appropriate for that child.
• Children 8 years old and older at least 80 pounds, or children more than 4’9″ tall, are required to be secured by an appropriate vehicle safety belt or booster seat.
The fine for violating Missouri’s child safety law is $50 plus court costs. Child safety seat requirements do not apply to children who are being transported in a school bus or public carrier for hire.
If you’re in the market for one, you can shop online for a child car seat at any time. Before ordering, be sure to read our articles on How to Buy a Child Safety Seat and How to Install a Child Safety Seat.
If you have questions about Missouri’s child safety restraint laws or wish to schedule a checkup to ensure your car seat is installed correctly, contact the Missouri Department of Transportation at (800) 800-2358.
Missouri Car Seat Laws
Any child under the age of four (4) must be restrained in a child safety seat.
This child passenger restraint system must have an approval label from the United States Department of Transportation (USDOT) indicating that the child safety seat or system meets Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.
Missouri Booster Seat Requirements
Children meeting the following criteria must be transported in a booster seat:
The child weighs a minimum of forty (40) pounds regardless of age, or
The child is from four (4) to eight (8) years of age, or
The child weighs from forty (40) to eighty (80) pounds, or
The child is less than four (4) feet nine (9) inches in height
April is a great time to visit Miami. The weather is beautiful and the beaches are gorgeous. Why not spend Passover or Easter relaxing on the beach this year?
Hotels like The Fountainebleau, Majestic South Beach, and Conrad Miami are some of the best family friendly hotels in the area.
Once here take the time to enjoy a Miami date night. TLC’s in-room hotel nannies provide families with safe, convenient, as needed child care. TLC South Florida sitters are professionally screened, warm, nurturing, mature caregivers selected especially for their experience, reliability, and commitment to quality child care. TLC nannies are easily recognizable in their uniforms and bring age appropriate activities for your children.
Reserve your hotel babysitter today!