Posts Tagged ‘after school babysitting jobs’
TLC for Kids in St. Louis has nanny jobs available! We are currently helping over 20 families find full time or part time childcare.
Please take a moment and review the open jobs as of July 30th, 2013. Each family is ready to interview top candidates! If you’re interested in any position, email Jessica@tlcforkids.com for more info and apply online ASAP! Each position requires a one-year commitment.
After-School positions are below! These positions all require a year commitment and may transition to full-time in the summer. If you’re curious about one, just ask!
1) Ballwin family with an 11 year-old boy seeking a later afternoon (after-school) nanny. Hours are 4:30p-8:15p and child has mild asthma and some after-school activities. Nanny must be able to help get dinner started for family.
2) Clayton family seeking an after-school nanny to start Aug. 15th for two girls (13, 9) to pick up from school at 3:30p and take to and from activities or go home to do homework and activities. Must be upbeat, fun and friendly!
3) O’Fallon family seeking a after-school nanny for girl boy 9 to start August 21st. Screen time after-school is limited but allowed and children enjoy engaging with a nanny who enjoys sports and crafts. Must pick up from school at 3p and until 6p.
4) Brentwood family seeking an after-school nanny to work with two children (girl 12 and boy 5) M-F 2:50p-6p M-F.
5) Brentwood family with four children (12, 9, 6 y/o twins) seeking an after-school (or part-time 20-30hrs) nanny to take kids home from school and to different activities. Great job for the right person and ideally hours are 1:30-5:30p with some with housework and errands. Must be organized, energetic and able to juggle four kids! Job starts August 15th. Can also be an after-school position with 2:30/3-5:30p schedule.
6) Chesterfield nanny needed with excellent driving record. Three girls (twin 8 y/o, and an 11 year old have to be picked up from school at 2:50p and taken to lots of different activities. Busy, energetic household! Starts August 12th!
7) Ladue family seeking an after-school nanny to work 3-6:30p M-F. Two boys (9, 12) to care for and pick up from school. Extra hours available for date nights. Starts Aug. 12th.
8) Creve Coeur family seeking an after-school nanny M/T/W/F to p/u two boys 6, 4 from school and bring home or to activities. Family is very laid back and can offer some flexibility. Hours are 2:45-5:45p. Starts August 21st.
9) Des Peres family seeking an after-school nanny to work from 3 pm to 6pm Monday through Thursday. There are two children, a 9 year old boy and a 4 year old girl. The after school routine would be: errands/meal prep, pick up youngest child from school, be home to get oldest child off of the bus, feed children a nutritous snack, oldest child will need to practice piano and do homework. Nanny will be reimbursed for gas mileage. Starts August 19th, 2013.
10) Ballwin family seeking an after-school nanny to work from 3 pm to 6 pm Monday through Thursday or Friday! They have two children but only responsible for the 6 year old son. Will need to pick up son from school daily and take him home or to practice as needed and on occasion might need to pick up other child from daycare. The nanny will be responsible for indoor/outdoor play, arts and crafts, children’s meals, children’s laundry, helping with homework, straigtening up home, errands, and loading/unloading dish washers. Begins August 19th, 2013.
11) Creve Coeur family seeking an after school nanny to work from 3:30 pm to about 6:00/7:30 pm Monday through Thursday. They have three children, an 11 year old boy and girl twins, and a 7 year old girl. Nanny would be responsible for surpervising child with any chores, keeping them entertained when at home, helping with homework, and taking them to extracurricular activities. Begins August 26th, 2013.
12) Ladue family seeking an after school nanny to work from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday. There are 6 children but would only need to care for 4 of them. A typical day would be to pick children up from school, take them to practices and activities if needed, run errands if needed, work with children on homework, and drive older children to practices. Begins August 15th, 2013.
13) Kirkwood family seeking after school nanny to work from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday. There are two children, a 12 year old girl and 10 year old boy. The nanny would be responsible for children’s meals, transportation of children to and from school/bus stop and any other activities/appointments, helping children with homework, and loading/unloading dish washer. Begins August 19th, 2013.
14) Brentwood family seeking after school nanny to work from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday. The family has 3 children, a 10 year old girl, a 7 year old boy, and a 5 year old boy. The nanny would be responsible for indoor/outdoor play, arts and crafts, providing age appropriate activities, picking them up from school and taking them to other activities/ appointments, and helping children with homework. Begins August 26th, 2013.
15) Brentwood family seeking an after-school nanny to work from 3p-6p M-F. Little boy is five years and athletic and artistic! Starts 8/26
16) Creve Coeur family seeking an after-school nanny to work with their two children, (b-12 and g-10) from 3:30p-6:30 M-F with a date night for the parents. Starts 8/12
17) Brentwood family seeking an after-school nanny to work with their son who will be starting Kindergarden in the fall. He is a smart funny boy who loves to interact with people. He is athletic and artistic! Starts 8/26!
18) Wildwood fmaily seeking an after-school nanny to work with their three children (6, 4 and 2) M-F 3p-8p. Must have a good driving record and help around the house. Starts ASAP!
19) Town and Country family seeking an after-school nanny to work M-F 3p-6p with their 11 y/o daughter. She is very active and likes to be engaged with. Some extra hours are available for date nights. Starts ASAP!