Richmond Heights, MO-Part-Time Nanny
Richmond Heights family is looking for aa nurturing and reliable nanny to join their household. The heart of this role revolves around caring for our 3-month-old son. Responsibilities include feeding him pumped breastmilk, changing diapers, nap routines, and engaging in delightful activities like walks and storytime. In addition to caring for the baby, part of the routine involves assisting with the older boys. This includes making they catch the morning bus for school and being there to welcome them home in the afternoon around 4:20 pm. On some occasions, when the boys have days off or during summer weeks without camp, there may be more time spent with them.
As the dedicated nanny, you will be responsible for ensuring the safety, well-being, and happiness of the children while mom and dad work. Your primary duties will include:
- Provide attentive and loving care to the infant, ensuring their safety and well-being at all times.
- Engage the baby in age appropriate activities
- Prepare and serve bottles(after-school snack for older kids)
- Pick up what was played with that day.
- Foster a nurturing and supportive atmosphere for the children\'s growth and development.
- Prior experience as a nanny is a preferred.
- Genuine love and passion for working with children.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- CPR and First Aid certification preferred.
- Up to date on Immunizations...including COVID
- Comfortable with light housekeeping tasks related to childcare.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- A clean background check and references are required.
Paid sick days
Salary based on experience
To learn more about TLC, our jobs and requirements go to: https://tlcforkids.com/nannies-sitters-senior-care-newborn-care/