Families everywhere are getting ready for the beginning of the new school year. Here are some helpful tips from Good Morning America parenting expert Ann Pleshette Murphy so you can be prepared for the first day.
1. Start readjusting to a school-year bedtime now.
2. Hang a family calendar and color-code everyone’s activities.
3. Gather all school forms as they arrive.
4. Book babysitters now for your school’s parents’ night and other dates when they’ll be in-demand. Call TLC for Kids to help with all your babysitting needs.
5. Create a family station where you can find what you need as you head out the door.
6. Set up an in/out box for school forms.
7. Look at online organizational websites.
8. Discuss goals for the year.
9. Institute a night quiet hour.
10. Reach out to your child’s teacher.
Good luck on the first day.
The professionals at TLC Family Care personally assist nannies, babysitters and families in St. Louis, Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, Memphis, Charlotte, Miami and Orlando to find the right childcare arrangement. Our mission is to provide a safe and personalized approach for families and caregivers to connect with each other that is not an internet search. TLC has worked with families, nannies, sitters, newborn care providers, and tutors for over 35 years and looks forward to working with you! To find great nanny and babysitting jobs visit us at email@example.com or Call 314-725-5660.