Top 5 things to do with Kids in and around Miami in the Spring
We’ve rounded up our top favorite things to do around Miami during the Spring. What’s your favorite?
- Visit the Miami Children’s Museum: The Miami Children’s Museum is a great place for kids to learn and play. With interactive exhibits like the Castle of Dreams and the All About Art exhibit, there’s plenty for kids to do and see.
- Explore Jungle Island: Jungle Island is a wildlife park and botanical garden that’s perfect for families. With over 300 species of animals and birds, there’s something for everyone to see, plus fun attractions like the zip line and petting zoo.
- Go to the beach: Miami is known for its beautiful beaches, and Spring is a great time to visit. Take the family to South Beach, Crandon Park Beach, or one of the many other beaches in the area for a day of sun, sand, and fun.
- Visit the Miami Seaquarium: The Miami Seaquarium is a must-visit for families with kids. From the dolphin show to the sea turtle exhibit, there’s plenty to see and do. Plus, kids can even swim with dolphins or sea lions!
- Check out the Wynwood Walls: The Wynwood Walls is an outdoor art museum that’s perfect for families who love art. Kids will love the colorful and unique murals, and parents will appreciate the art history and cultural significance.
These are just a few of the many activities available in and around Miami in the Spring. With so much to do, there’s never a dull moment in this vibrant city!
The professionals at TLC Family Care personally assist nannies, babysitters and families in St. Louis, Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, Memphis, Charlotte, Miami and Orlando to find the right childcare arrangement. Our mission is to provide a safe and personalized approach for families and caregivers to connect with each other that is not an internet search. TLC has worked with families, nannies, sitters, newborn care providers, and tutors for over 35 years and looks forward to working with you! To find great nanny and babysitting jobs visit us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 314-725-5660.