It is not too late to find a great gift for your nanny or babysitter. Your nanny takes care of your precious kids. It is time to give her something to let her know how much you appreciate her.
Below find our Top 10 for 2021 when it comes to Nanny Gifts!
- Holiday Bonus
- Homemade gifts from the kids
- Extra paid time off
- Membership to a gym or club she enjoys
- Monthly Allowance toward Health Insurance
- Entertainment tickets (movie passes, concert tickets, sporting events)
- Updated phone, I-pad, computer
- Reimbursement for continuing education or seminar expenses
- Items from the Nanny Tees, AliceJoy Creations Etsy Shop, or Nanny Years shops.
- Gift Cards – favorite store, Amazon, local bookstore, coffee shop, spa!
You can check out our Pinterest boards for cute craft ideas the kids can make too!
The professionals at TLC Family Care personally assist nannies, babysitters and families in St. Louis, Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, Memphis, Charlotte, Miami and Orlando to find the right childcare arrangement. Our mission is to provide a safe and personalized approach for families and caregivers to connect with each other that is not an internet search. TLC has worked with families, nannies, sitters, newborn care providers, and tutors for over 35 years and looks forward to working with you! To find great nanny and babysitting jobs visit us at email@example.com or Call 314-725-5660.