1) Mix primary colors together to form new colors.
2) Go on an ABC garden hunt.
3) Make coffee filter flowers or butterflies.
4) Make alphabet soup.
5) Make a masking tape raceway and city.
6) Make flags using Lego.
7) Make shapes using craft sticks and velcro.
8) Write a letter to your favorite Frozen character.
9) Play bubble wrap hopscotch.
10) Practice addition and subtraction using a deck of cards.
11) Have a reading picnic outside with your stuffed animals.
12) Listen to stories online at www.storylineonline.net.
13) Practice writing letters using shaving cream on a cookie sheet.
14) Print lyrics to your favorite song and practice reading them.
15) Decorate a frame or trinket box with sea shells and jewels.
16) Make a crayon resist card using a white crayon and water color paints.
17) Make an alphabet city using pipe cleaners or wikki sticks.
18) Create a city using Magna Tiles.
19) Do pepper and celery paint stamping.
20) Collect “Pixie Dust” sprinkled by Tinker Bell around your yard.
The professionals at TLC Family Care personally assist nannies, babysitters and families in St. Louis, Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, Memphis, Charlotte, Miami and Orlando to find the right childcare arrangement. Our mission is to provide a safe and personalized approach for families and caregivers to connect with each other that is not an internet search. TLC has worked with families, nannies, sitters, newborn care providers, and tutors for over 35 years and looks forward to working with you! To find great nanny and babysitting jobs visit us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 314-725-5660.