The nanny world is full of resources and information for nannies, parents and agencies. We’ve pulled together 5 of our favorites that we think you should be checking out for the information they provide.
- Regarding Nannies. Created by industry veterans, this site brings together the best of what nannying has to offer. From Monday Moxie to Financial Friday – there’s something for everyone every day of the week. Looking for tips on how to talk to talk to your employer? Or are you looking to transition your job? How about giving a shout out to your favorite nanny for NNRW?
- International Nanny Association. The longest running nanny organization serving the in-home child care industry, INA bring together all aspects of this industry – nannies, newborn care specialists, parents, agencies, training programs and service providers. With Recommended Practices for Nannies to the INA Nanny Credential Exam, the INA has it covered. Check out their resources for Parents and their annual conference, this May in Chicago.
- Nanny Counsel. NC is a fresh voice in the nanny community. Practical tips and advice, along with access to a free Nanny Contract.
- Nanny Network. NN has been around a long time and their listing nanny and parent resources is extensive. Check this site out for help on questions to ask, tax and payroll, and much more.
- Practically Perfect Podcast. The musings of two veteran nannies, Lora Brawley and Sue Downey, they bring hot topics in the industry straight to listeners everywhere.