- Find a nanny or babysitting job in the St. Louis Area?
- Care for and nurture young children?
- Provide fun learning and age appropriate activities?
- Make a real contribution to a family?
Here are a few of our current job openings in St. Louis:
1.) Full-time nanny needed in University City, MO. Twins are 4 mos. old and hours are 9a-5p. Family is seeking someone who has permanent nanny experience with twins! Starts ASAP and pay is $550+/wk
2) Full-time nanny needed in Chesterfield, MO. Twin girls are 3 y/o’s and family would love someone with a preschool background. M/T/TH 12p-6p and W/F 7a-6p. Pay is also $550+/wk.
3) Part-time live-out housekeeper / nanny needed in Belleville, IL. Two families will nanny share for M-TH. Applicants must have housekeeping experience and references. This is also a permanent position (1 year+) and will pay between $15-18/hr.
4) Part-time nanny needed in University City, ASAP! Schedule is Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8a-6p. Toddler is very active, and 10 mos. old will be soon! Mom is seeking someone very calm and patient. Schedule is a little flexible. Pay is between $13-16/hr.
5) Part-time morning position in Clayton. New baby (4mos. old) will need care 8a-1p M-TH. Must have infant experience! Starts ASAP!
Contact Jessica@tlcforkids.com if you have any questions.