What is a Household Manager?
While TLC for Kids has a reputation for providing care to families with younger children, they also have services for families with older kids too.
TLC for Kids has nannies available to work as household managers. Household Managers are a great fit for families with school age kids.
A household manager has a wide range of job responsibilities:
• Take the kids to school in the morning
• Clean and organize the house
• Do laundry
• Run errands (grocery shopping, dry cleaning)
• Schedule appointments (and take the kids to the appointments, if needed)
• Handle repairs and maintenance services
• Pick kids up after school, and take them to after school activities
• Care for children when sick
A household manager keeps your home and family running seamlessly. Having a household manager allows you to enjoy time with your family when you are home, and focus on work when you’re at work.
Want to know more? Call TLC for Kids today (314) 725-5660.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.