ALL positions pay a competitive rate and some benefits are included!
Full-Time (requires 1 year commitment)
1) Full-time live-in housekeeper/handyman couple needed ASAP in Wildwood, MO. M-F 8a-5p and must have professional housekeeping experience. Family has an apartment on their property for the nanny. No childcare duties, evenings, weekends or overnights. Pay based on experience. Starts ASAP!
2) Eureka family is seeking a full time nanny for their toddler! Nanny will work Monday through Friday, from 9am-6pm. Opportunities for extra hours are available with this job! Job starts in the beginning of April 2014!
3) Belleville, IL family seeking a full-time (M-F 8a-4p) nanny who has early childhood experience and infant experience. Position would start asap and nanny would have the option on doing a 1-3 month trial before committing to a full-year.
4) Central West End family seeking a full-time nanny to start early January! Hours are M-F 8a-6p M-F, toddler is in school a few mornings and nanny will run errands / do light housekeeping during that time. Must be very active and energetic!
5) Clayton family is seeking an energetic nanny to help take care of their one year-old twins! You will also help assist with running errands and helping with laundry. Hours are Monday, – Friday 7:30am-5:00pm! Jobs starts ASAP!
6) Fenton family seeking a nanny in mid-April for toddler and new baby. Must be available M-F 8a-6:30p.
7) Belleville, IL family seeking a nanny who is available to work very long days. M-F 5:30a-6:30p with a new baby! Pay is definitely competitive and many days the nanny will be relieved early. The position starts 4/1.
8) University City family with new baby needs an experienced, energetic nanny! Hours are M-F 8a-5:30p and job will start at the end of March!
9) Shared-Care family in Clayton seeking a new nanny to watch two babies and one toddler full-time! Nanny must be able to transport all three children in the same car — three carseats must safely fit in the nanny’s car! Hours are M-F 8a-6p and position starts ASAP
Part-Time (requires 1 year commitment)
1) Part-time nanny needed for new baby and very active toddler! Hours are about 20-25/wk in the morning. For ex. 9a-1p or 8a-12p, even 10a-2p. Family is flexible and parents are seeking someone who has a lot of newborn experience! This position is located in South City and can start ASAP!
After-school – flexible commitment
1) Wildwood family is seeking energetic after school nanny to help with their three children, ages 2, 5, and 6! They need someone to help run errands, help with children’s homework, and prepare meals. Hours are Monday through Friday, 3pm-8pm. Position starts ASAP!
2) Family in Ladue seeking an afternoon nanny for two children. Hours are 2:30p-6:30p M-F. Must be very loving, patient and have a great driving record. Starts ASAP!