From time to time we could all use a refresher on safety tips for babies. Here are some points to remember when caring for babies.
1. Don’t put anything additional in the crib with the baby. This includes toys, blankets, bottles and sippy cups.
2. Make sure the car seat is properly installed. Parents and nannies can visit the local fire department for proper installation. Or, check here for a local certified Child Passenger Instructor.
3. Keep up to date on all product recalls. The best place for information on recalled items is the Consumer Product Information Commission.
4. I know it seems obvious but don’t ever leave the baby unattended.
5. Always properly buckle the baby in car seats, strollers, high chairs, etc.