Phone Interview Tips for Nannies
Are you interviewing for nanny positions? If so, chances are the family may want to set up a phone interview. The phone interview helps makes a large group of candidates more manageable. Typically, phone interviews are held prior to a face-to-face interview and last about 10-15 minutes.
During a phone interview you can expect:
1. General questions like, “What drew you to our position?” or “What do you like about being a nanny?”
2. The family will probably go through their schedule and job requirements over the phone to make sure they still fit your needs.
3. Know the family’s salary range and be prepared to tell them what you are looking for in terms of a salary.
4. Have a list of references and their contact information handy in case they ask.
5. Make sure you have your calendar with you so you can set up a face-to-face interview if asked.
TLC For Kids has great nanny jobs. Apply on line today!
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.